Just like an iceberg, the vast majority of our mind is hidden from view. We regularly only use 12% of our mind - (the conscious) and neglect the other 88% (the subconscious). So if we want to make lasting changes in our lives,  hypnosis can access this subconscious mind, help to remove unwanted beliefs, habits and fears that have been holding us back and implant new and more positive suggestions which move us towards our desired goals.

Hypnosis is known to be a fast-acting therapy attaining maximum results, because it allows us to tap into our own natural inner power and change our beliefs, bringing them into alignment with our goals and dreams.


Neuro-Linguistic Programming (also known as NLP) is the study of the structure of subjective experience. It explores the relationship between neurology, linguistics and patterns(programs) of behavior.

NLP practitioners uncover the neuro-linguistic structures of limitations created by the client. Fortunately, it's unnecessary to find out why these limitations were created or the relationship of them to the origin of the problem in the past. Allowing the client the freedom to perceive, from a different perspective, any incident from the past, thus remaining out of the emotions. Practitioners also facilitate by assisting the client in consciously discovering the best processes for creating fast and long lasting change in their lives. NLP is about discovering yourself and exploring your identity connected with purpose. It encompasses competence and excellence as well as wisdom and vision.


Whatever we give our attention to, we attract. “Where thoughts go, energy flows.” Therefore, the more deliberate we are in choosing our thoughts, the more we are able to focus our experiences in desired directions. Like attracts like, form follows idea and what preoccupies our thoughts tends to become our reality. Goal-oriented creative imagery is a way of focusing one’s mind to get what one wants out of life, be it health, happiness or prosperity.

The essence of guided imagery for therapeutic purposes is to consciously focus one’s imagination on a goal, with the intention of achieving that objective. Enhancing awareness of the client’s existing subconscious imagery, and providing positive images meaningful to the client, the facilitator teaches clients to utilize this imagery on their own behalf. The desire for self-direction is honored and expanded by accepting the client’s own personal imagery and clients are both empowered and motivated, bringing about profound change.


Cognitive behavioral therapy is a psychotherapeutic approach that aims to solve problems concerning dysfunctional emotions, behaviors and cognitions through a goal-oriented, systematic procedure.

There is empirical evidence that CBT is effective for the treatment of a variety of problems, including mood, anxiety, personality, eating, substance abuse, and psychotic disorders. Treatment is often manualized, with specific technique-driven brief, direct, and time-limited treatments for specific psychological disorders. CBT is used in individual therapy as well as group settings, and the techniques are often adapted for self-help applications.


Biofeedback is a non-medical process that involves measuring a subject's specific and quantifiable bodily functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, skin temperature, sweat gland activity, and muscle tension, conveying the information to the patient in real-time. This raises the patient's awareness and therefore the possibility of conscious control of those functions.

By providing the user access to physiological information about which he or she may be unaware, biofeedback may allow users to gain control of physical processes previously considered an automatic response of the autonomous nervous system.

You can reach us at:


Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 8AM to 4PM